Our next intense 225 hour course starts March 2nd 2019. It runs for five and a half months, every Saturday and Sunday from 12 to 5 pm. The focus of our program is to form teachers with a solid foundation on functional anatomy, alignment, and teaching methodologies so they are ready to teach skilfully and safely upon graduation.
- You will be trained to teach different styles of Yoga, including Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga, Restorative Yoga, and Hot Yoga.
- Our program is registered with the Yoga Alliance (RYS 200)
- The program will be taught by Sabina Erlich and Kiran Sohal.
- You can check the full content of the program class by class at the Yoga Alliance Website
- Price is $3300+hst (payment plans available).
- Early Bird Special: $300 discount, ends February 4th
- Information Night: January 13th – drop in any time between 6 and 9 pm on January 13th, 2019, to find out more information. Can’t make it? Contact Sabina Erlich at firstname.lastname@example.org to book a free consultation at another time.
Spaces are limited Sign up Now