Join Yoga Philosophy teacher Kiran Sohal for an in-depth study on one of India’s most revered and sacred texts. Kiran has been teaching yoga and meditation for 20 years and holds an MA in religion focusing on Indian yoga traditions from the University of Toronto
Hatch Yoga (near Square One)
626 Burnhamthorpe Road W
905 – 232 – 2292
Good interpersonal and computer skills required, preferably experience with Mindbody software.
If you are interested email Sabina Erlich at firstname.lastname@example.org
Is it your dream to become a Yoga Teacher, or just simply to take your practice to a deeper level? Would you like to learn more about the origins of Yoga and understand how your own body works and why we practice what we practice? Our next Course starts on September 14th.
If you are interested, contact Sabina Erlich at email@example.com to book an free intake interview.
Our intense 225 hour course runs for five and a half months, every Saturday and Sunday from 12 to 5 pm. The focus of our program is to form teachers with a solid foundation on functional anatomy, alignment, and teaching methodologies so they are ready to teach skillfully and safely upon graduation.
Upon graduation, you will be certified as a Yoga Teacher and also as a Restorative Yoga Teacher.
Read our graduates reviews
- You will be trained to teach different styles of Yoga, including Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga, Restorative Yoga, and Hot Yoga.
- Our program is registered with the Yoga Alliance (RYS 200)
- The program will be taught by Sabina Erlich and Kiran Sohal.
- Your tuition fees include unlimited classes at Hatch Yoga (50 classes / week) until the end of the program, starting from the moment we receive your deposit. That means you can start taking classes right away and deepen your own practice before starting your teacher training in September.
- Cost is $3300 and payment plans are available
- Early Bird Special: $3000 (ends June 30th)
Saturday June 8th and Sunday June 9th from 12 to 5 pm.
This unique Restorative Teacher Training is designed for Yoga Teachers who want to learn how to teach a mindful restorative class. These 10 hours count as Continuing Education Credits with the Yoga Alliance.
This course will include
- Principles and alignments of restorative yoga
- Comprehensive restorative pose breakdowns
- How to work with different body sizes, shapes, abilities.
- How to sequence a restorative class.
- How to make the restorative practice a mindfulness meditation.
- How to bring pranayama practices into restorative classes
- Two complete restorative yoga sequences
- Prop hacks for when you don’t have traditional props on hand
- How/when to introduce a restorative pose into an active class
- Common teaching obstacles and how to overcome them
Price is $200 +hst
Spaces are limited
Reset your body and your mind with this two hour candlelight yin yoga workshop. The perfect antidote for the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Join Laura for a thoroughly satisfying practice combining essential oils, candlelight, cold clothes and hands on touch. You will walk away feeling rejuvenated, reset and in a state of pure bliss.
This two hour class will focus on releasing stagnation in the body, and opening up the heart, lungs, hips and spine. You will be guided through a series of poses to stimulate the flow of chi and restore a sense of vitality in the body.
What is yin yoga:
Yin Yoga is a practice that delves deep into the connective tissues. Helping to increase blood flow, flexibility, improve joint mobility, and leave you with an overall sense of calm. It is a series of long held poses (5 min or more), whereby the participant is asked to tune out the daily grind, focus on slowing down, and learning to surrender mind and body to your practice.
This class is limited to 20 students and fills up quickly so please be sure to book your class ahead of time!!!
Cost: $40.00 (members get a 10% discount)
Date: Wednesday, April 24th, 2019
Time: 7:45- 9:45pm
Deadline to book: Tuesday April 23rd, 2019
April 14th 2019
2:30 – 4:30
Do you want to get a better feel for your own practice and how to shift your poses to prevent injury and for greater ease in practice?
In this 2-hour workshop we will work with the key concepts of alignment in yoga. It will include demonstration, discussion and experiential movement. Ideal for beginners, intermediate and advanced students and for yoga teachers who need a refresher on alignment principles.
Join Sabina for this interactive afternoon. We will problem solve together to help you develop a clear understanding of how to apply key alignment concepts to your unique physical structure.
Cost is $35 (10% discount to members)
Sign up now!
Hatch Yoga is now offering Life Coaching services with Sabina Erlich.
Life coaching could be a tool if you need help in any of the following areas:
- Confidence, self worth & self esteem
- Self Care – getting your own needs met
- Creating balance in you life
- Finding your purpose in life
- Eating disorders
- Food, nutrition, & optimal health
- Managing anger, frustration, stress and anxiety
- Career changes
Life Coaching is an alliance between coach and client, designed to help you, the client achieve your goals and dreams.
Sabina can help you:
- Determine long and short term goals.
- Find which steps are needed to accomplish each goal.
- Decide when are you going to take each step and make you accountable for completing them.
- Identify possible roadblocks that might get in your way toward accomplishing each goal.
A 30 minute free consultation is offered to get you started to have a one-on-one conversation with Sabina and decide if this is the right fit for both of you.
To find out more information you can go to our website: What is Life Coaching at HatchYoga.com
If you have any questions you can also contact Sabina Erlich at firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer in person coaching at Sabina’s office at Hatch, but also online and over the phone coaching if you live far or have time constraints
Our next Mindfulness course with Sabina Erlich will now start on March 6th, and the March session will be only $299 (that’s a $200 discount!)
Bring your friends and family with you for free!
There were a lot of snow days in February keeping us all cooped up! So to make up for it, we’ve created a Friends and Family event for the first week of March!
If you have an active pass or membership here at Hatch Yoga, you can bring any friend or family member that hasn’t been to Hatch Yoga yet for one free class!
1) Event runs from Friday March 1st, 2019 to Friday March 8th, 2019
2) You have to have an active pass or membership to Hatch Yoga at the time of your visit
3) You can bring any number of friends or family members with you
4) Your friend/family member(s) must be a new student to Hatch Yoga
5) Your friend/family member can only come one time
6) Your friend/family member can decide to sign up for a 30 day intro after their free class, but on the same day as their free visit. The 30 day intro pass must be paid for at the studio before closing
Congratulations to the graduates of the latest session of Hatch’s Yoga Teacher Training Program taught by Sabina Erlich and Kiran Sohal!
Don’t mind the stickers, the students chose to adorn their teachers with heart stickers as a literal and unique gesture of appreciation for their experience during the teacher training program 🙂
To read the testimonials of students from the YTT program at Hatch, click here: https://www.hatchyoga.com/testimonials/
To find out more about the program (our next one starts on March 2nd, 2019), click here: https://www.hatchyoga.com/yttathatch/
We also have an information session on February 24th, 2019 between 2 & 5 (drop in any time) if you’d like to see the studio and find out more about the session in person. If you can’t make it, you can always contact Sabina at email@example.com to make a private appointment. Bonus: meet with Sabina during this information session or in a separate appointment and get $300 off your tuition!!! 🙂