Buy it on Amazon for $69.63 +$13.26 shipping, or order your copy at the studio for only $50+hst
This Yoga book is a compilation of how to teach 94 asanas, designed both for instructors and practitioners of all levels. It teaches to practice/instruct with proper alignment, in a way in which each of the poses caters to the practitioner’s needs each particular day This book was originally written by Sabina as a manual for her Teacher Training students
Saturday June 1st and Sunday June 2nd from 12 to 5 pm.
This unique Restorative Teacher Training is designed for Yoga Teachers who want to learn how to teach a mindful restorative class. These 10 hours count as Continuing Education Credits with the Yoga Alliance.
This course will include
- Principles and alignments of restorative yoga
- Comprehensive restorative pose breakdowns
- How to work with different body sizes, shapes, abilities.
- How to sequence a restorative class.
- How to make the restorative practice a mindfulness meditation.
- How to bring pranayama practices into restorative classes
- Two complete restorative yoga sequences
- Prop hacks for when you don’t have traditional props on hand
- How/when to introduce a restorative pose into an active class
- Common teaching obstacles and how to overcome them
Price is $200 +hst
Spaces are limited
She will be working at Hatch every other Thursday, starting on May 23th.
To book an appointment or to get more information, call 647-8680420
or email at email@example.com
40 minutes Initial Assessment -> $50
30 minutes Follow ups -> $40
Join Yoga Philosophy teacher Kiran Sohal for an in-depth study on one of India’s most revered and sacred texts. Kiran has been teaching yoga and meditation for 20 years and holds an MA in Religion focusing on Indian yoga traditions from the University of Toronto
Hatch Yoga (near Square One)
626 Burnhamthorpe Road W
905 – 232 – 2292
Is it your dream to become a Yoga Teacher, or just simply to take your practice to a deeper level? Would you like to learn more about the origins of Yoga and understand how your own body works and why we practice what we practice? Our next Course starts on September 14th.
If you are interested, contact Sabina Erlich at firstname.lastname@example.org to book an free intake interview.
Our intense 225 hour course runs for five and a half months, every Saturday and Sunday from 12 to 5 pm. The focus of our program is to form teachers with a solid foundation on functional anatomy, alignment, and teaching methodologies so they are ready to teach skillfully and safely upon graduation.
Upon graduation, you will be certified as a Yoga Teacher and also as a Restorative Yoga Teacher.
Read our graduates reviews
- You will be trained to teach different styles of Yoga, including Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga, Restorative Yoga, and Hot Yoga.
- Our program is registered with the Yoga Alliance (RYS 200)
- The program will be taught by Sabina Erlich and Kiran Sohal.
- Your tuition fees include unlimited classes at Hatch Yoga (50 classes / week) until the end of the program, starting from the moment we receive your deposit. That means you can start taking classes right away and deepen your own practice before starting your teacher training in September.
- Cost is $3300 and payment plans are available
- Early Bird Special: $3000 (ends June 30th)
Hatch Yoga is now offering Life Coaching services with Sabina Erlich.
Life coaching could be a tool if you need help in any of the following areas:
- Confidence, self worth & self esteem
- Self Care – getting your own needs met
- Creating balance in you life
- Finding your purpose in life
- Eating disorders
- Food, nutrition, & optimal health
- Managing anger, frustration, stress and anxiety
- Career changes
Life Coaching is an alliance between coach and client, designed to help you, the client achieve your goals and dreams.
Sabina can help you:
- Determine long and short term goals.
- Find which steps are needed to accomplish each goal.
- Decide when are you going to take each step and make you accountable for completing them.
- Identify possible roadblocks that might get in your way toward accomplishing each goal.
A 30 minute free consultation is offered to get you started to have a one-on-one conversation with Sabina and decide if this is the right fit for both of you.
To find out more information you can go to our website: What is Life Coaching at HatchYoga.com
If you have any questions you can also contact Sabina Erlich at email@example.com
We offer in person coaching at Sabina’s office at Hatch, but also online and over the phone coaching if you live far or have time constraints
Our next Mindfulness course with Sabina Erlich will now start on March 6th, and the March session will be only $299 (that’s a $200 discount!)
Bring your friends and family with you for free!
There were a lot of snow days in February keeping us all cooped up! So to make up for it, we’ve created a Friends and Family event for the first week of March!
If you have an active pass or membership here at Hatch Yoga, you can bring any friend or family member that hasn’t been to Hatch Yoga yet for one free class!
1) Event runs from Friday March 1st, 2019 to Friday March 8th, 2019
2) You have to have an active pass or membership to Hatch Yoga at the time of your visit
3) You can bring any number of friends or family members with you
4) Your friend/family member(s) must be a new student to Hatch Yoga
5) Your friend/family member can only come one time
6) Your friend/family member can decide to sign up for a 30 day intro after their free class, but on the same day as their free visit. The 30 day intro pass must be paid for at the studio before closing