During this time of high stress and anxiety around the Corona Virus (COVID-19), yoga is a great tool to cope and stay healthy, so we want to implement all the measures we need in order to keep this a safe haven.
Beginning today, we will be implementing some TEMPORARY changes to our studio to ensure client and staff safety:
- Removing all props (bolsters, blocks, straps and blankets)
- Placing a hold on mat rentals (please bring your own mat)
- No hands adjustments
- Each teacher will be cleaning the studio floor at the end of every class
If you require blocks or a strap for your practice, you can purchase some at a reasonable cost at Winners or Sport Chek.
We will still have our Yin and Restorative Yoga classes, but they will be modified to accommodate the changes.
Along with these temporary changes, we have ordered additional hand sanitizer that will be distributed throughout the studio for ease of use and we are cleaning the surfaces more frequently with disinfectant.
Other ways we can help each other stay healthy everyday:
- Wash your hands frequently and well (30 seconds)
- Keep your hands away from your face (eyes, nose, mouth)
- Stay home: If you feel unwell (sneezing or coughing showing any symptoms or flu like symptoms), stay home and rest *please be patient with teachers subbing classes since we are asking ALL our staff to do the same*
Thank you for your co-operation during this time.