Saturday January 12th and Sunday January 13th from 12 to 5 pm.
This unique Restorative Teacher Training is designed for Yoga Teachers who want to learn how to teach a mindful restorative class. These hours count as Continuing Education Credits with the Yoga Alliance
This course will include
- Principles and alignments of restorative yoga
- Comprehensive restorative pose breakdowns
- How to work with different body sizes, shapes, abilities.
- How to sequence a restorative class.
- How to make the restorative practice a mindfulness meditation.
- How to bring pranayama practices into restorative classes
- Two complete restorative yoga sequences
- Prop hacks for when you don’t have traditional props on hand
- How/when to introduce a restorative pose into an active class
- Common teaching obstacles and how to overcome them
Price is $200 +hst
Spaces are limited