Life Coaching is an alliance between coach and client, designed to help you, the client achieve your goals and dreams.
As a coach, I believe that you know the answers to every question or challenge you may have in your life, even if you think you don’t; and that nobody except yourself can give you those answers.
My job is to ask you the right questions and to give you the right tools and techniques to empower you to answer those questions, and guide you to make the choices that will bring forward the best version of yourself.
We will work together to:
- Determine long and short term goals.
- Find which steps are needed to accomplish each goal.
- Decide when are you going to take each step and make you accountable for completing them.
- Identify possible roadblocks that might get in your way toward accomplishing each goal.
Some of the areas I specialize in are:
- Confidence, self worth & self esteem
- Self Care – getting your own needs met
- Creating balance in you life
- Finding your purpose in life
- Eating disorders
- Food, nutrition, & optimal health
- Managing anger, frustration, stress and anxiety
- Career changes
A 30 minute free consultation is offered to get you started to have a one-on-one conversation with Sabina and decide if this is the right fit for both of you. Get started and book it by emailing Sabina Erlich at firstname.lastname@example.org