Drop in any time between 6 and 9 pm to check out the studio. Join us on our information night; enjoy some complimentary refreshments and snacks, check out the Studio, meet our Faculty members and get all your questions about the program answered.
Our intense 225 hour course runs for five and a half months, every Saturday and Sunday from 12 to 5 pm. The focus of our program is to form teachers with a solid foundation on functional anatomy, alignment, and teaching methodologies so they are ready to teach skillfully and safely upon graduation. Upon graduation, you will be certified as a Yoga Teacher and also as a Restorative Yoga Teacher. Read our Graduate Reviews.
- You will be trained to teach different styles of Yoga, including Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga, Restorative Yoga, and Hot Yoga.
- Our program is registered with theYoga Alliance (RYS 200). Check there our program detailed class by class.
- The program will be taught by Sabina Erlich and Kiran Sohal.
- Your tuition fees include unlimited classes at Hatch Yoga (46 classes / week) until the end of the program, starting from the moment we receive your deposit. That means you can start taking classes right away and deepen your own practice before starting your teacher training in March.
- Cost is $3300 and payment plans are available.