Our next Course starts on March 2nd 2019. You get a FREE membership from the moment you pay a $500 deposit until the end of the course! You could start TODAY! First payment not due until march 2nd 2019.
Is it your dream to become a Yoga Teacher, or just simply to take your practice to a deeper level? Would you like to learn more about the origins of Yoga and understand how your own body works and why we practice what we practice?
Our intense 225 hour course runs for five and a half months, every Saturday and Sunday from 12 to 5 pm. The focus of our program is to form teachers with a solid foundation on functional anatomy, alignment, and teaching methodologies so they are ready to teach skillfully and safely upon graduation. Upon graduation, you will be certified as a Yoga Teacher and also as a Restorative Yoga Teacher. Read our Graduate Reviews.
- You will be trained to teach different styles of Yoga, including Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga, Restorative Yoga, and Hot Yoga.
- Our program is registered with the Yoga Alliance (RYS 200)
- The program will be taught by Sabina Erlich and Kiran Sohal.
- Your tuition fees include unlimited classes at Hatch Yoga (50 classes / week) until the end of the program, starting from the moment we receive your deposit. That means you can start taking classes right away and deepen your own practice before starting your teacher training in March.
- Cost is $3300 and payment plans are available. Early bird is $3000 until February 1st 2019
- Information Night: January 13th 2018. Drop in any time between 6 and 9 pm to find out more information
Contact Sabina at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a free consultation to find out more