Hot Yoga Classes:
- a yoga mat
- a beach-size towel
- (A second towel is suggested for the shower after class but if you forget we offer rental towel service for $2)
Regular Temperature Classes:
- a yoga mat
Our change rooms are equipped with storage, private showers and complimentary spa soap, shampoo and conditioner for your comfort and convenience.
- There is no need to wear expensive brand name yoga outfits. Just make sure that you are wearing comfortable clothing that is easy to move in and wicks away sweat.
- Avoid wearing perfume or cologne, as others may have allergic reactions to fragrances
- Arrive well hydrated, especially if you are attending a hot class.
- Refrain from eating a heavy meal two to three hours before class.
- Arrive ten to fifteen minutes early so you have enough time to sign up and prepare for class. You are more than welcome to arrive as early as you wish just to relax, have a cup of complimentary tea, socialise with other students and staff and maybe read a book from our yoga library.
- Remove shoes upon entering the studio.
- Sign-in at the front desk before you enter the yoga room.
- PLEASE turn off your mobile device
- Practice silence in the studio before the start of class to allow time for meditation and reflection.
Let your teachers know in advance if you are working with any limitations or injuries to ensure you have a safe and healing practice. You can approach them privately, and be assured that anything you tell them will be kept confidential.
- Be patient and kind to yourself as your practice unfolds.
Please bring your own mat. If you forget, we offer mat rentals for $1.00
Save time on your first visit by bringing in a completed waiver form to your first class. Please note, if you are under the age of 18 you will require the signature of a guardian. If you forget, we’ll give you one to fill out.